- No database required: the Alias Tell-A-Friend PHP
script works exclusively with text files.
- The script can send a recommendation (a message
telling people to visit your site) message to a list of up to 10
- A copy of the message can be sent to the website
visitor who has submitted the Tell-A-Friend form.
- The website owner has the possibility to define a
default message to be sent in case the website visitor has not entered
any message. This message is contained in a configurable text file.
- The script can manage an unlimited number of
newsletters to which the website visitor can subscribe at the same
time the recommendation message is sent.
- After the recommendation message is sent, the
script will redirect the website visitor either to the HTML page he
was recommending or to another specific HTML page.
- The way the Tell-A-Friend form will be displayed is
fully customizable through editable configuration files (including
Cascading Style Sheets).
- The script can log the IP Address and the Email
Address of the sender, the date and time the message was sent and the URL of the HTML page
that was recommended. This information is logged into a text file.
- The script is protected against Spam attacks. Any
attempt to submit email addresses in email header fields like first
name and last name will fail.